Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Harley-Davidson Street 750
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 starts at ₹ 5.34 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.47 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 starts at ₹ 2.65 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.86 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 base engine returns 17 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 base returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Kawasaki W800 Street
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Polestar To Open 20 Showrooms In China To Compete With Tesla
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?