Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Vs Suzuki Access 125 SE Vs Aprilia SR 125 comparison
Compare Suzuki Burgman Street 125 and Suzuki Access 125 SE and Aprilia SR 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Vs Suzuki Access 125 SE Vs Aprilia SR 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Access 125 SE starts at ₹ 68,800 and goes up to ₹ 73,400 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia SR 125 starts at ₹ 69,960 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 92,181 for range topping model Lastly, the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 starts at ₹ 79,700 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Access 125 SE base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Aprilia SR 125 base returns 40 kmpl. The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 basic model, on the other hand, gives 54 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Access 125 SE gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aprilia SR 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Suzuki Burgman Street 125
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Hamilton Takes Pole Position In Russian GP, Verstappen Starts Second
- Used Car Leasing Is A New Trend Among Pre-Owned Car Buyers In India: Survey
- Continental And Osram Plan To End Joint Venture For Automotive Lighting Systems
- MotoGP: Valentino Rossi To Continue Racing In 2021, Signs With Petronas Yamaha SRT
- Suzuki Motorcycle India To Introduce A New Two-Wheeler In October
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review