Suzuki Gixxer Vs Ather 450 comparison
Compare Suzuki Gixxer and Ather 450
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Gixxer Vs Ather 450 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer starts at ₹ 1.12 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ather 450 starts at ₹ 1.13 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.45 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Ather 450 base returns 75 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ather 450 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Gixxer
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown 4.0: Maruti Suzuki Partners With HDFC Bank To Offer Finance Schemes
- FIA Approves New Rules For 2020, 2021 & 2022 Formula 1 Seasons
- Royal Enfield To Launch New Motorcycle Every Quarter
- BS6 TVS Victor 110: What To Expect
- Honda Files Patents For Semi-Automatic Gearbox
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?