Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Bajaj Platina 110 comparison
Compare Suzuki Hayate EP and Bajaj Platina 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Hayate EP Vs Bajaj Platina 110 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Platina 110 starts at ₹ 59,802 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Platina 110 base engine returns 80 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Platina 110 gets bhp Petrol engine.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 22.3 Lakh
- Business Environment May Remain Challenging This Fiscal, Says TVS
- Car Sales June 2020: Passenger Vehicle Sales Slump By 49.59 Per Cent
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Concept Unveiled With A Massive V8 Engine
- 2020 Bajaj Pulsar NS200 BS6 Gets A Price Hike
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review