Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure comparison
Compare Triumph Rocket 3 R and BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure starts at ₹ 18.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Rocket 3 R starts at ₹ 18 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure base engine returns 21 kmpl. The Triumph Rocket 3 R base returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Rocket 3 R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Rocket 3 R
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Vs Triumph Rocket 3 R
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Rocket 3 R
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Triumph Rocket 3 R
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Delhi Auto Traders Move SC To Avoid Paying Full Wages To Workers During Lockdown
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Unveiled In USA
- 2021 Volkswagen Arteon Teased; To Make Global Debut On June 24
- BPCL Sees Petrol, Diesel Demand Returning To Pre-Covid Levels In July
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?