Triumph Street Twin Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 Vs Ducati Scrambler comparison
Compare Triumph Street Twin and Harley-Davidson Street 750 and Ducati Scrambler
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Twin Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 Vs Ducati Scrambler on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 starts at ₹ 4.69 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.81 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Scrambler starts at ₹ 7.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.78 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Triumph Street Twin starts at ₹ 7.45 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 base engine returns 17 kmpl. The Ducati Scrambler base returns 20 kmpl. The Triumph Street Twin basic model, on the other hand, gives 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Scrambler comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Triumph Street Twin is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Twin
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Fernando Alonso Says That He May Return To The Indy 500 After F1 Stint
- Sergio Perez Has Signed A Preliminary Contract With The Haas F1 Team: Report
- Ex-Ferrari Boss Stefano Domenicali To Replace Chase Carey As New F1 CEO: Report
- Honda H'Ness Name Trademarked; Could Be For Honda 2Wheelers' Upcoming Premium Bike
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 To Be Discontinued
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested