Triumph Street Twin Vs Kawasaki Vulcan S comparison
Compare Triumph Street Twin and Kawasaki Vulcan S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Twin Vs Kawasaki Vulcan S on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Twin starts at ₹ 7.45 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Vulcan S starts at ₹ 5.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.6 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Twin base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Kawasaki Vulcan S base returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Twin gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Vulcan S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Twin
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's China Sales Hit Record High In March: Report
- 2020 Mahindra Scorpio BS6: All You Need To Know
- Honda Transalp May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Deferred Owing To Coronavirus Lockdown
- MG Motor India Plans Women's Hostel Near Halol Plant
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review