Triumph Street Twin Vs Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comparison
Compare Triumph Street Twin and Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Twin Vs Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Twin starts at ₹ 7.45 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh Lastly, the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 starts at ₹ 2.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.04 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Twin base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber base returns 18 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 basic model, on the other hand, gives 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Twin gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Twin
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Wins Third Consecutive 24 Hours Le Mans
- MotoGP: Vinales Wins Emilia Romagna GP
- 2020 BMW R 18 First Edition: First Look
- Skoda To Add 100 New Dealers In India By The End Of 2020
- Porsche Unveils 2.1 MWh Mobile Charging System For EVs
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review