TVS Apache RTR 180 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 180 and Royal Enfield Classic 350
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 180 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 180 starts at ₹ 1.01 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.85 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 180 base engine returns 47 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 base returns 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 180 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 180
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen T-Roc Black Edition Unveiled For The Global Markets
- Uber Cuts 600 Jobs In India As Lockdown Hits Business
- Upcoming Benelli 600RR Revealed In Spy Shot
- Coronavirus: Maruti Suzuki Announced Safety Guidelines For True Value Network
- JK Tyre Rolls Out 20 Millionth Radial Tyre For Trucks/Buses
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?