TVS Radeon Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Vs Honda Dream Yuga comparison
Compare TVS Radeon and Hero Pleasure Plus 110 and Honda Dream Yuga
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Radeon Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Vs Honda Dream Yuga on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dream Yuga starts at ₹ 54,247 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Radeon starts at ₹ 59,942 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 62,942 for range topping model Lastly, the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 starts at ₹ 55,600 and goes up to ₹ 57,600 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dream Yuga base engine returns 72 kmpl. The TVS Radeon base returns 69 kmpl. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 basic model, on the other hand, gives 69 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dream Yuga gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Radeon comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of TVS Radeon
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- New Honda Forza 750 Scooter Teased For Europe
- CFMoto 1250TR-G Unveiled At Chinese Auto Show
- Elon Musk Expected To Use Tesla 'Battery Day' To Argue For The End Of Combustion Engines
- Kush Maini Extends Lead In British F3 Championship With Win At Donington Park
- Tesla Planning To Launch A Full Self-Driving Subscription Service
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested