TVS Sport Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Passion Pro 110 comparison
Compare TVS Sport and Hero Passion Pro i3S and Hero Passion Pro 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Sport Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Passion Pro 110 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Passion Pro 110 starts at ₹ 56,100 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Sport starts at ₹ 52,500 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 59,675 for range topping model Lastly, the Hero Passion Pro i3S starts at ₹ 64,990 and goes up to ₹ 67,190 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Passion Pro 110 base engine returns 84 kmpl. The TVS Sport base returns 76 kmpl. The Hero Passion Pro i3S basic model, on the other hand, gives 84 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Passion Pro 110 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Sport comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Hero Passion Pro i3S is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of TVS Sport
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 BMW R 18 First Edition: First Look
- Skoda To Add 100 New Dealers In India By The End Of 2020
- Porsche Unveils 2.1 MWh Mobile Charging System For EVs
- Driver Arrested For Sleeping While Tesla Was On Autopilot At 140 kmph
- Lewis Hamilton's Contract Negotiations To Be Closed Before The End Of The Season
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review