Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme 200R comparison
Compare Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI and Hero Xtreme 200R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme 200R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Xtreme 200R starts at ₹ 89,900 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 1.01 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.03 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Xtreme 200R base engine returns 40 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Xtreme 200R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Lewis Hamilton Leads The Charge In F1 To Speak About The Death Of George Floyd; Teams & Drivers Follow
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Royal Enfield Sees A 69 Per Cent Drop In Overall Sales
- Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,729
- Car Sales May 2020: Honda Cars India Records 96.72 Per Cent Drop In Domestic Sales
- India's Petrol, Diesel Sales Improve In May, Full Recovery Months Away
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?