Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Monster 821 Vs Kawasaki Z1000 comparison
Compare Yamaha MT-09 and Ducati Monster 821 and Kawasaki Z1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Monster 821 Vs Kawasaki Z1000 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Z1000 starts at ₹ 15.1 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Monster 821 starts at ₹ 10.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.15 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Yamaha MT-09 starts at ₹ 10.55 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Z1000 base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Ducati Monster 821 base returns 13 kmpl. The Yamaha MT-09 basic model, on the other hand, gives 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Z1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Monster 821 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Yamaha MT-09 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Yamaha MT-09
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Top 5 Upcoming Bikes And Scooters Under Rs. 1 Lakh
- Top 5 Fuel-Efficient Cars To Buy Under Rs. 5 Lakh
- 7 Most Fuel Efficient Cars With AMT Under Rs. 10 Lakh
- Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO: The Mini SUV For The Festive Season
- Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO: 5 Reasons To Buy This Mini SUV
- Kia Sonet vs Main Subcompact SUV Rivals
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review