Audi A8 Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class comparison
Compare Audi A8 and Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A8 Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.56 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 40.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 46.54 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 42.95 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 51.25 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A8 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 12 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A8 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes in 201 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 192, 241 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi A8 and Mercedes-Benz C-Class
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Audi A8
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Exclusive: Triumph Rocket 3 GT Coming To India Next Year
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?