Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Wagon R starts at ₹ 4.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R costs ₹ 5.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.41 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.3 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes with a price tag of ₹ 5.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 33 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol returns 23 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 32 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R gets 2 Petrol 82, 67 bhp engines and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Jan 31, 2019 07:56 AM
The new Wagon R gets more character in the face. The style factor comes in with the new headlamp cluster, front grille and all that metal work I was referring to. The floating roof and smartly... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
The rivalry of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and the Hyundai Santro goes back to more than a decade and with the new generation models, both car makers have designed hem to be modern and have added a... Read More
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Announces Discount Offers On Selected Models In June
- Audi Launches Project Artemis; New Efficient Electric Car Coming In 2024
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?