BMW X7 Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Volvo XC90 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X7 starts at ₹ 98.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 92.5 Lakh, whereas the BMW X7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.63 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 80.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 87.9 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Hybrid model of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.31 Crore, whereas the Hybrid top-end of Volvo XC90 comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X7 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Volvo XC90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X7 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 3 Diesel 394, 265, 260 bhp engines, whereas the Volvo XC90 comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 398, 408 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X7 and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Lamborghini Sian Roadster Hybrid Unveiled In Italy
- F1: Fernando Alonso To Return To Formula 1 With Renault In 2021
- NGT Dismisses Plea To Allow 15 Year Petrol Vehicles During Corona Pandemic
- 2021 Ducati Multistrada V4 Latest Spy Shots
- Tata Motors Introduces Special Finance Schemes For Tiago, Altroz, & Nexon
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review