Ford Freestyle Vs Tata Altroz comparison
Compare Ford Freestyle and Tata Altroz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Freestyle Vs Tata Altroz on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Freestyle starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.29 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford Freestyle costs ₹ 6.66 Lakh, whereas the Ford Freestyle Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Altroz starts at ₹ 5.29 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.74 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Altroz costs ₹ 6.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Altroz comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Freestyle base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Tata Altroz base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Freestyle gets 95 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Altroz comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine and 90 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 11, 2019 12:34 PM
The all-new Tata Altroz is finally ready to make its market debut. Tata has loaded the car with a massive feature list, some segment firsts like custom packs across variants and exciting design.... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Freestyle and Tata Altroz
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Freestyle
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Ford Freestyle
- Ford Freestyle Vs Tata Tiago
- Ford Freestyle 1.2l Petrol Ambiente MT Vs Ford Freestyle 1.2l Petrol Ambiente MT
- Ford Freestyle Vs BMW 3 Series
- Ford Freestyle Vs Ford EcoSport
- Ford Freestyle Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Ford Freestyle Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Ford Figo Vs Ford Freestyle
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Ford Freestyle
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Okinawa To Offer Custom Hand Painting Service For Its Electric Scooter Customers
- Renault-Nissan Announce Plan To Deepen Cooperation To Ensure Group's Survival
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.48 Crore
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.33 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Extends Support To Customers In Cyclone Hit Regions
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?