Honda Amaze Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno comparison
Compare Honda Amaze and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Amaze Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 7.56 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.96 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 5.64 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 6.69 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.68 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes in 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda Amaze and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Ramps Up Production Of eDrive Systems At Dingolfing Plant
- Tesla To Make Molecule Printers For German COVID-19 Vaccine Developer CureVac
- 2020 Indian Motorsport Season Won't Be Cancelled: FMSCI
- 2020 Honda City India Launch Details Out
- 2020 MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review