Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Renault Duster comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Renault Duster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Renault Duster on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 8.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 9.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.2 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 9.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Creta comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.2 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza starts at ₹ 7.34 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Hyundai Creta base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Creta comes in 2 Petrol 113, 138 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is offered in 103 bhp Petrol engine.
Mar 16, 2016 06:48 PM
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Renault Duster
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Honda WR-V i-DTEC vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza DDiS! There couldn't have been a better example of David vs Goliath in recent times. The automotive industry in India is abuzz with the coming of... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Creta Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Creta Vs BMW X1
- Hyundai Creta Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Hyundai Creta Vs Ford EcoSport
- Hyundai Creta Vs Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Creta Vs Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen-Ford Alliance Outlines Projects For New Commercial Vehicles And Electrication
- Anand Mahindra Feels This 3-Wheeler Scooter Is A Good Idea For India
- Car Sales May 2020: Toyota India Sells 1639 Units During Lockdown
- 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 10.79 Lakh
- Petrol & Diesel Prices To Be Hiked By Rs. 2 Per Litre In Maharashtra
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?