Jaguar XE Vs Porsche 718 Boxster comparison
Compare Jaguar XE and Porsche 718 Boxster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XE Vs Porsche 718 Boxster on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 718 Boxster starts at ₹ 89.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 44.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 46.33 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 44.98 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jaguar XE comes with a price tag of ₹ 46.33 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 718 Boxster base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Jaguar XE base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 718 Boxster gets 295 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Jaguar XE comes in 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Jaguar XE
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Sonet: Most Value For Money Variant
- Ashok Leyland Bags An Order For 1400 ICVs From Logistics Start-Up Procure Box
- 2021 BMW Motorrad Days Will Be Held In Berlin
- Ather 450X Collector's Edition To Be Unveiled This Month
- Langden 250 cc Two-Stroke To Be Unveiled At 2020 Salon Prive Event
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review