Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Vs Bajaj Dominar 250 comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar NS160 and Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and Bajaj Dominar 250
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Vs Bajaj Dominar 250 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 starts at ₹ 1.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 starts at ₹ 1.03 Lakh Lastly, the Bajaj Dominar 250 starts at ₹ 1.64 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Bajaj Pulsar NS160 base returns 45 kmpl. The Bajaj Dominar 250 basic model, on the other hand, gives 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Bajaj Dominar 250 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Manufacturers Might Be Asked To Offer Incentives Under New Scrappage Policy: Report
- China's Didi, BYD To Launch Co-Designed Ride-Hailing EV
- Nikola Share Slump Deepens As Founder Resigns
- Tesla Plans To Offer Its Dojo Supercomputer As A Service For AI Training
- Tesla On Track For Record Deliveries Ahead Of Battery Day Announcement
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review