Ducati 959 Panigale Vs Ducati Panigale V4 comparison
Compare Ducati 959 Panigale and Ducati Panigale V4
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati 959 Panigale Vs Ducati Panigale V4 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati 959 Panigale starts at ₹ 14.69 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Panigale V4 starts at ₹ 20.53 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 54.9 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati 959 Panigale base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Ducati Panigale V4 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati 959 Panigale gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Panigale V4 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati 959 Panigale Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati 959 Panigale Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Honda CBR650R Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Hyundai Manufactures 5000 Units In May For Export Markets
- Volkswagen Pumps 2 Billion Euros Into China Electric Vehicle Bet
- Nissan Sub-Compact SUV Along With 11 New Cars Teased Online
- Japan Backs Nearly A Third Of $6.6 Billion Loans To Nissan
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?