Ducati Monster 797 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer comparison
Compare Ducati Monster 797 and Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Monster 797 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Monster 797 starts at ₹ 8.03 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.12 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Ducati Monster 797 base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Monster 797 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Monster 797
- BMW G 310 GS Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Honda CBR650R Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs BMW G 310 R
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 Vs BMW 750 GS
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Benelli TNT 600i
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Indian Scout Sixty
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Indian Motorcycle Files Trademarks For Two New Names
- Nissan To Set Out Survival Plan After Expected Annual Loss
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Nissan To Restart U.S. Auto Plants From June 1
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class India Launch Expected In 2021
- Hyundai Motor Group To Get Electric Vehicle Batteries From LG Chem
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?