Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Piaggio Vespa comparison
Compare Gemopai Astrid Lite and Piaggio Vespa
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Piaggio Vespa on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Piaggio Vespa starts at ₹ 91,492 and goes up to ₹ 1.14 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Gemopai Astrid Lite starts at ₹ 84,787 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Piaggio Vespa base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Gemopai Astrid Lite base returns 80 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Piaggio Vespa gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Gemopai Astrid Lite comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Ather 450
- Piaggio Vespa 150 Vs Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Aprilia Storm 125
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Commando
- Suzuki Burgman Vs Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Aprilia SR 160 Vs Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Hero XPulse 200T
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Breaks Cover With Massive New Grille, Mild Hybrid Engine
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Records 92.35 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Sales
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Images Leaked Ahead Of Global Debut
- FMSCI Nominates CS Santosh & Aishwarya Pissay For 2020 Arjuna Award
- Car Sales Fell By 48% Between January-May 2020; Industry Saw 84% Decline In May: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?