Kawasaki Versys 650 Vs Triumph Street Triple RS Vs Triumph Tiger 800 comparison
Compare Kawasaki Versys 650 and Triumph Street Triple RS and Triumph Tiger 800
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Versys 650 Vs Triumph Street Triple RS Vs Triumph Tiger 800 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Tiger 800 starts at ₹ 12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.17 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Triple RS starts at ₹ 8.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.33 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Kawasaki Versys 650 starts at ₹ 6.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Tiger 800 base engine returns 27 kmpl. The Triumph Street Triple RS base returns 19 kmpl. The Kawasaki Versys 650 basic model, on the other hand, gives 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Tiger 800 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Triple RS comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Kawasaki Versys 650 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Versys 650
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather 450X Collector's Edition To Be Unveiled This Month
- Langden 250 cc Two-Stroke To Be Unveiled At 2020 Salon Prive Event
- Turkey Tests Its First Flying Car Prototype
- KTM 250 Adventure Launch Details Revealed
- Supreme Court Allows Registration Of BS4 Diesel Vehicle Purchased Before April 1 For Essential Public Services Use
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review