Mahindra Centuro Vs Hero Super Splendor comparison
Compare Mahindra Centuro and Hero Super Splendor
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Mahindra Centuro Vs Hero Super Splendor on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Super Splendor starts at ₹ 67,300 and goes up to ₹ 70,800 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Mahindra Centuro starts at ₹ 54,095 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 54,935 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Super Splendor base engine returns 60 kmpl. The Mahindra Centuro base returns 85 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Super Splendor gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Centuro comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Centuro
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Skoda Superb: New vs Old
- Fiat India Brings In Special Finance Schemes To Attract Customers
- 2021 Kia Rio Facelift Revealed With New Styling, Features And Mild-Hybrid Engine
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe And AMG GT R India Launch Live Updates; Price, Features, Specifications, Images
- Coronavirus: Mumbai Gets A World-First, Unique Testing Facility On Wheels
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?