Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Yamaha YZF R1 comparison
Compare Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and Yamaha YZF R1
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Yamaha YZF R1 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha YZF R1 starts at ₹ 18.16 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha YZF R1 base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha YZF R1 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Hyundai Manufactures 5000 Units In May For Export Markets
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?