Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI Vs Bajaj Pulsar 180 comparison
Compare Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI and Bajaj Pulsar 180
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI Vs Bajaj Pulsar 180 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 180 starts at ₹ 1.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI starts at ₹ 88,143 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI base returns 50 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha Fazer V2.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mahindra Scorpio BS6: All You Need To Know
- Honda Transalp May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Deferred Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown
- MG Motor India Plans Women's Hostel Near Halol Plant
- 2021 Kia Carnival MPV Interior Images Leaked Online
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review