Yamaha RAY Z Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comparison
Compare Yamaha RAY Z and Hero Pleasure Plus 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha RAY Z Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha RAY Z starts at ₹ 51,417 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 starts at ₹ 54,800 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 56,800 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha RAY Z base engine returns 43 kmpl. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 base returns 69 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha RAY Z gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha RAY Z
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Honda CT125 Hunter Cub Revealed In Latest Video
- Mahindra Announces Plant-A-Tree Initiative On World Environment Day 2020
- BS6 TVS Jupiter Scooter Receives A Price Hike
- World Environment Day 2020: Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 1 Lakh Factory Fitted CNG Vehicles
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?