BMW 3 Series Vs Audi A3 comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and Audi A3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs Audi A3 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 47.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 41.4 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi A3 starts at ₹ 33.1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 35.1 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 34.91 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Audi A3 comes with a price tag of ₹ 36.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Audi A3 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi A3 comes in 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and Audi A3
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Bullit Hero 125 Retro Scrambler Unveiled
- Maserati's First Hybrid Car Coming Soon
- BharatBenz Launches 5228TT- Tractor Trailer In India
- 7 Things To Check In Your Vehicle Post The Cyclone
- Renault Finalises 5 Billion Euro State-Backed Loan
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?