BMW 5 Series Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comparison
Compare BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 5 Series Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 60.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 68.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 77.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 87.48 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW India Announces Price Hike Of Up To 3 Per Cent On BMW And Mini Cars From November 1
- Mahindra Tractor Sales Up By 17 Per Cent In September 2020
- Two-Wheeler Sales September 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers Highest Monthly Sales In 2020
- Car Sales September 2020: Skoda Registers 7 Per Cent Y-o-Y Growth In Retail Sales
- Two-Wheeler Sales September 2020: Royal Enfield Sales Cross 60,000 Units
- Kia Sonet vs Main Subcompact SUV Rivals
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review