BMW X6 M Vs Land Rover Range Rover comparison
Compare BMW X6 M and Land Rover Range Rover
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 M Vs Land Rover Range Rover on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover starts at ₹ 1.95 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.05 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover costs ₹ 1.82 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Diesel top-end costs ₹ 3.93 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 M starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The BMW X6 M base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover gets 3 Petrol 335, 503, 557 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 244, 335 bhp engines, whereas the BMW X6 M comes in 573 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X6 M
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Cars That Were Specially Made For The Indian Market
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Five Made-In-India Cars That Are Exported Overseas
- 2020 Independence Day: Top 5 Cars Used By Prime Ministers And Presidents Of India
- Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Spotted Testing In New Blue Shade
- 2020 Independence Day: Okinawa Offers Gift Vouchers Worth Rs. 6000 On Online Bookings
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review