BMW X7 Vs Lexus RX comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Lexus RX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Lexus RX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X7 starts at ₹ 98.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 92.5 Lakh, whereas the BMW X7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.63 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.29 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X7 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X7 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 3 Diesel 260, 265, 394 bhp engines, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Engine Details Revealed; Launch Imminent
- Updated 2020 Kia Stinger Revealed In South Korea
- Audi Dealership Destroyed In The Beirut Explosion
- Skoda Enyaq iV Teased Ahead Of Reveal In September
- Ford Freestyle Flair Edition Launched In India; Prices Start Rs. 7.69 Lakh
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review