Honda Accord Vs Tata Safari Storme comparison
Compare Honda Accord and Tata Safari Storme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Accord Vs Tata Safari Storme on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 11.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.17 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Honda Accord starts at ₹ 43.21 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Safari Storme base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Honda Accord base Hybrid returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Safari Storme gets 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines, whereas the Honda Accord comes in 181 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Accord
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Jawa Perak Deliveries To Begin Soon
- A List Of Old Cars and Their Updated Models On Sale Together
- Jawa India Marks 18th International Jawa Day With Virtual Celebration
- Toyota Temporarily Halts Production At Bidadi Plant
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift: Variants Explained
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review