Honda CR-V Vs Toyota Platinum Etios comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Toyota Platinum Etios
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Toyota Platinum Etios on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 28.27 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Platinum Etios starts at ₹ 6.66 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.94 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Platinum Etios costs ₹ 7.76 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Platinum Etios comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.04 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Toyota Platinum Etios base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Platinum Etios comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Virtual Racing Championship Announced In India
- Auto Sales July 2020: Retail Sales Records 36.27 Per Cent De-Growth; PV Segment Down By 25.19 Per Cent
- Triumph Street Triple R: Price Expectation In India
- Hyundai Motor Shares Rise As Much As 10% On Ioniq EV Plan
- Formula E: Antonio Felix da Costa, DS Techeetah Crowned Season 6 Champions As Jean-Eric Vergne Wins Round 9
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review