Jaguar XF Vs Land Rover Range Rover Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare Jaguar XF and Land Rover Range Rover and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XF Vs Land Rover Range Rover Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar XF starts at ₹ 53.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 60.75 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar XF costs ₹ 49.58 Lakh, whereas the Jaguar XF Diesel top-end costs ₹ 61.41 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover starts at ₹ 1.95 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.05 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover costs ₹ 1.82 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover comes with a price tag of ₹ 3.93 Crore Lastly, the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.15 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.87 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.04 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.49 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XF base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Land Rover Range Rover Sport Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 13 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 8 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XF gets 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover comes in 3 Petrol 335, 503, 557 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 244, 335 bhp engines. Lastly, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport is offered in 3 Petrol 335, 503, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Jaguar XF
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Motor India Launches New Hyundai Mobility Membership Services
- Yamaha Launches Online Sales In India Through New Website
- Honda Activa 6G Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 995
- Jason Momoa Directs Harley-Davidson's 'United We Will Ride' Video
- Honda Patents Reveal New Electric Motorcycle
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review