Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen T-Roc comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Volkswagen T-Roc
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen T-Roc on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 15.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 16.61 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 27.6 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volkswagen T-Roc starts at ₹ 19.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Volkswagen T-Roc base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines, whereas the Volkswagen T-Roc comes in 147 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Volkswagen T-Roc
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Jeep Compass
- Lexus NX Vs Jeep Compass
- Tata Harrier Vs Kia Seltos
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Honda CR-V
- Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol BS IV Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol BS IV
- BMW X1 Vs Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Creta Vs Jeep Compass
- Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Royal Enfield Will Continue To Sell Motorcycles With The BS6 350 cc UCE Engine
- 2021 BMW 5 Series Facelift Revealed; Gets Improved Styling, Mild Hybrid Tech
- Remembering Gaurav Jani: Award-Winning Film-Maker & Adventure Rider
- Skoda Auto India Plans To Expand Its Network To Over 200 Touch Points By 2025
- Okinawa To Offer Custom Hand Painting Service For Its Electric Scooter Customers
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?