Maserati Ghibli Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA comparison
Compare Maserati Ghibli and Mercedes-Benz CLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Ghibli Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz CLA starts at ₹ 35.99 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz CLA costs ₹ 31.72 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 36.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.44 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.34 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Ghibli comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz CLA base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Maserati Ghibli base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz CLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 134 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maserati Ghibli comes in 2 Petrol 350, 430 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Maserati Ghibli
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Stefano Domenicali Appointed As The New Formula 1 CEO
- Tata Motors Delivered 51 Winger Ambulances To The Zilla Parishad Of Pune
- BMW’s New R&D Facility FIZ Projekthaus Nord Is Now Operational
- Hyundai Partners With LG For The IONIQ Cabin Concept For EVs
- Aprilia Leaning Three-Wheeler To Rival Yamaha Niken
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review