Nissan GT-R Vs Audi A8 comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and Audi A8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs Audi A8 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.56 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.12 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A8 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Nissan GT-R base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A8 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan GT-R comes in 562 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Spotted Testing In India For The First Time
- Top 5 Turbo Petrol SUVs In India Under Rs. 20 Lakh
- Skoda Octavia G-Tec CNG Variant Introduced For European Markets
- New All India Tourist Vehicles Permit Rules Proposed
- Hyundai Venue 1.0 Turbo To Get New iMT Gearbox; Launch This Month
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review