Nissan Micra Vs Toyota Glanza comparison
Compare Nissan Micra and Toyota Glanza
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Micra Vs Toyota Glanza on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Glanza starts at ₹ 6.98 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Hybrid version of the Toyota Glanza costs ₹ 7.22 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Glanza base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Glanza gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 88 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Feb 13, 2017 12:38 PM
We are talking about a new generation Nissan Micra that has grown into a modern, sporty and trendy car. What was wrong with the previous generation? Looking at global sales numbers, nothing. In... Read More
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Formula E Chairman Alejandro Agag Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Gordon Murray Automotive T.50 Supercar Unveiled; Successor To The McLaren F1
- MG Gloster SUV's New Spy Shots Reveal Quad-Exhaust Tailpipe
- F1: McLaren Calls Paul di Resta As Reserve Driver For 70th Anniversary GP
- Toyota Ekes Out Weakest First Quarter Profit In 9 Years As Pandemic Halves Car Sales
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review