Renault Duster Vs Hyundai i20 Active comparison
Compare Renault Duster and Hyundai i20 Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Duster Vs Hyundai i20 Active on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 8.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.59 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 7.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.82 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 2 Petrol 105, 153 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai i20 Active comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Duster and Hyundai i20 Active
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Duster
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather 450X Collector's Edition To Be Unveiled This Month
- Langden 250 cc Two-Stroke To Be Unveiled At 2020 Salon Prive Event
- Turkey Tests Its First Flying Car Prototype
- KTM 250 Adventure Launch Details Revealed
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review