Tata Altroz Vs Toyota Glanza comparison
Compare Tata Altroz and Toyota Glanza
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Altroz Vs Toyota Glanza on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Altroz starts at ₹ 5.29 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.74 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Altroz costs ₹ 6.99 Lakh, whereas the Tata Altroz Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.34 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Glanza starts at ₹ 6.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Hybrid model of the Toyota Glanza costs ₹ 7.22 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Altroz base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Toyota Glanza base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Altroz gets 86 bhp Petrol engine and 90 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Glanza comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 88 bhp Hybrid engine.
Dec 11, 2019 12:34 PM
The all-new Tata Altroz is finally ready to make its market debut. Tata has loaded the car with a massive feature list, some segment firsts like custom packs across variants and exciting design.... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Altroz
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Governemnt Plans To Begin Cashless Treatment Of Road Accident Victims
- BS6 Diesel Honda Civic Launch Details Out
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Force Motors Delivered Over 1000 Ambulances To Andhra Pradesh Government
- Maserati Showcases New Nettuno Engine, To Make Its Debut In MC20 Sportscar
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Bajaj More Than Doubles Its Volumes Over May; Y-o-Y Sales Drop 31%
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review