Tata Nexon EV Vs Mahindra Scorpio comparison
Compare Tata Nexon EV and Mahindra Scorpio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon EV Vs Mahindra Scorpio on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 12.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Nexon EV starts at ₹ 13.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.99 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Nexon EV base Electric returns 312 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Scorpio gets 140 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Nexon EV comes in 127 bhp Electric engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon EV
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV: What We Know So Far
- Tata Nexon EV Now Available With Monthly Subscription; Charges Start At Rs. 41,900
- MV Agusta, Akrapovic Announce Industrial Partnership
- 2022 BMW X3 Facelift Spotted Testing For The First Time
- UK New Car Sales Rise For First Time In 2020 As Dealerships Reopen
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review