Tata Nexon EV Vs Mahindra Thar comparison
Compare Tata Nexon EV and Mahindra Thar
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon EV Vs Mahindra Thar on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 9.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Nexon EV starts at ₹ 13.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.99 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Thar base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The Tata Nexon EV base Electric returns 312 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Thar gets 105 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Nexon EV comes in 127 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon EV
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Ramps Up Production Of eDrive Systems At Dingolfing Plant
- Tesla To Make Molecule Printers For German COVID-19 Vaccine Developer CureVac
- 2020 Indian Motorsport Season Won't Be Cancelled: FMSCI
- 2020 Honda City India Launch Details Out
- 2020 MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review