Tata Nexon EV Vs MG Hector Plus comparison
Compare Tata Nexon EV and MG Hector Plus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon EV Vs MG Hector Plus on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector Plus starts at ₹ 13.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.36 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector Plus costs ₹ 14.9 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Plus Diesel top-end costs ₹ 18.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Nexon EV starts at ₹ 13.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.99 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector Plus base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Nexon EV base Electric returns 312 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector Plus gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Nexon EV comes in 127 bhp Electric engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon EV
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors Energises China Line-Up With Electric Micro Car
- Indian Oil Seeks Petrol After BPCL's Post-Hiatus Purchase
- Harley-Davidson Drops Several Models From European Range
- Amazon Pushes Security Products With Indoor Drone And Car Alarm
- India Plans $4.6 Billion In Incentives For Battery Makers In Electric Vehicle Push: Report
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review