Tata Tiago Vs Hyundai i20 Active comparison
Compare Tata Tiago and Hyundai i20 Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago Vs Hyundai i20 Active on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 7.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.82 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.6 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Tiago base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 Active gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tiago comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago and Hyundai i20 Active
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?