Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio X comparison
Compare Tata Tiago and Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio X on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X starts at ₹ 4.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio X base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago gets 86 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago and Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Hamilton Beats Verstappen To Take Pole Position In Wet Styrian GP
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Toyota Employees At Bidadi Plant Test COVID-19 Positive; Total Count Rises To 18
- 2021 Lexus LS Facelift Makes Global Debut
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Testing Again In India
- BMW Group Worldwide Sales Decline By 23 Per Cent In First Half Of 2020
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review