Tata Tiago Vs Tata Nano comparison
Compare Tata Tiago and Tata Nano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago Vs Tata Nano on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.36 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.6 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Tata Tiago base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Tiago comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago and Tata Nano
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Will Shift Its Gurugram Plant To A Bigger Plot In Haryana
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Reveals Its Grille In New Teaser; Bookings Open This Month
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Held Despite Opposition From Residents
- Honda Amaze Crosses 4 Lakh Units Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Announces Doorstep Service Program Called 'Expert On Wheels'
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review