Volvo S60 Cross Country Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43 comparison
Compare Volvo S60 Cross Country and Mercedes-AMG C 43
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo S60 Cross Country Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG C 43 starts at ₹ 48.74 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S60 Cross Country starts at ₹ 44.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG C 43 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Volvo S60 Cross Country base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG C 43 gets 365 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volvo S60 Cross Country comes in 190 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Volvo S60 Cross Country
- Audi A6 Vs BMW 5 Series
- Volvo S60 Cross Country Vs Honda Civic
- BMW 3 Series Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country
- Jaguar XE Vs BMW 3 Series
- Volvo S60 Cross Country Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country
- Volvo S60 Cross Country Vs Honda Accord
- Audi Q3 Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country
- BMW X4 Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country
- Volvo XC40 Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country
- Volvo S60 Cross Country Vs Skoda Superb
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?