Volvo XC40 Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comparison
Compare Volvo XC40 and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC40 Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 39.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Volvo XC40 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the Volvo XC40 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 43.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport starts at ₹ 28.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 30.5 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC40 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC40 gets 190 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comes in 176 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC40 and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC40
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.48 Crore
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.33 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Extends Support To Customers In Cyclone Hit Regions
- Ola Electric To Launch An Electric Two-Wheeler In 2021; Acquires Amsterdam-Based Etergo
- Tesla To Cut Car Prices In North America, China
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?